- My husband. He is a great man and I am blessed to have him in my life.
- My 3 precious children.
- A house that is small and easy to clean.
- the way God has provided us with 2 working vehicles to drive.
- the countless ways that God has provided for our family over the last year-there are many.
- The way my husband makes me laugh.
- Having two legs that allow me to run, to exercise.
- For health.
A Thousand Thanks
I have recently been challenged to live a life with more gratitude. I am reading a book called "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. It is a dare to live fully right where you are at. It is a challenge to make a list of the thousand little things to be thankful for. More than the lists though, it's about abandoning yourself to the God who overflows our cups. Here's my list that I will add to often and here I am challenged to live with a heart of gratitude. I am so very thankful for....