Friday, February 4, 2011

Thankful Friday!

I love Fridays.  I look forward to sleeping in a tiny bit on Saturday and spending the weekends with my boys.  Here's a quick list of the things I am thankful for right now...

  • My husband and the way he makes me laugh.
  • My kids.  I love to snuggle with them, hang out with them, hear about their days.
  • So thankful for the Lord in my life and that HE gives me new strength each day.
  • For yogurt and granola.  A yummy treat with fresh blueberries.
  • For our little house. 
  • For having a car that works.
  • Friends and the way they inspire me to be a better friend, mother, wife, and woman.
  • For good books and good blogs.
  • The morning sunrise and the evening sunset on a partial sunny day.  The way the clouds color.
  • Hot showers.
  • A yummy latte, although I haven't had one in 2 weeks.  (taking some time off of coffee and switched to tea.)
  • So thankful for health.  When I have been sick, it makes me realize how lucky I am to be healthy.  Thank you Jesus that upset tummies don't last forever.
  • Thankful for my boys who keep coming in and asking if they can play a board game with me.
I guess that would mean it is time to go.  We are heading out to soccer tonight so I need to spend some time with them now. I pray I don't freeze in the cold.  Why oh why isn't their love basketball!?!?!? hahaha!  I guess soccer will do, it's so fun to watch.  OK.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment