- My husband and the way he makes me laugh.
- My kids. I love to snuggle with them, hang out with them, hear about their days.
- So thankful for the Lord in my life and that HE gives me new strength each day.
- For yogurt and granola. A yummy treat with fresh blueberries.
- For our little house.
- For having a car that works.
- Friends and the way they inspire me to be a better friend, mother, wife, and woman.
- For good books and good blogs.
- The morning sunrise and the evening sunset on a partial sunny day. The way the clouds color.
- Hot showers.
- A yummy latte, although I haven't had one in 2 weeks. (taking some time off of coffee and switched to tea.)
- So thankful for health. When I have been sick, it makes me realize how lucky I am to be healthy. Thank you Jesus that upset tummies don't last forever.
- Thankful for my boys who keep coming in and asking if they can play a board game with me.
Friday, February 4, 2011
I love Fridays. I look forward to sleeping in a tiny bit on Saturday and spending the weekends with my boys. Here's a quick list of the things I am thankful for right now...